This past year spawned so many great mashups that I felt I needed to list a few of my favorites.
- A Plus D (Mims vs. Def Leppard) – Pour Some Hot Sugar
- DJ Earworm (Madonna vs. Cher vs. Whitney Houston vs. George Krantz) – Believe Somebody
- A Plus D (Soulja Boy vs. The Go-Go’s) – We Got The Soulja Boy
- Party Ben (The Snow Patrol vs. The Police) – Every Car You Chase
- A Plus D (Kayne West vs. Beethoven vs. Walter Murphy) – Beethoven’s Fifth Gold Digger
- Norwegian Recycling (too many to list) – How Six Songs Collide
And as an Honorable Mention, DJ Earworm (too many to list) – The United State of Pop . This one was released in Jan. 2008, so it doesn’t exactly count, but it does use all songs from 2007 so it’s worth mentioning.